Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Saturday, 9 October 2010

Helen's leaving do

I made a present for Helen's leaving do, which was a book called "Helen's Guide to SW1".  This included loads of photos of the local area and can be seen on my crafting blog http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/2010/10/leaving-present-for-helen.html).  Thursday night was the party.  It was lively, the alcohol flowed and everyone had a great time.  I am sure Helen will do well in her new job.

There were loads of photographs taken but I don't think they are to be seen by the public so just included one of myself with Helen.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh glad you all had a good time, wish I could have been there too!

    ReplyDelete