Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Thursday, 14 October 2010

Walking Group - Nonsuch Park


Following my walk on Monday I was told about a walk that takes place on Thursdays at Nonsuch Park.   I joined the group today, there were only 5 of us but it was a good long walk it took just over one hour.  It  was good to go somewhere completely different.   

The trees are starting to change colour and I think over the next few weeks these walks will certainly be very colourful before the leaves start fall from the trees. 

3 comments:

  1. will all the things you're doing have you got time to breathe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly seem to get into this walking thing! I had a look at the Walking for Health website you mentioned in an earlier post and there are some interesting walks around here, too. It would be fun to get out into the autumn colours (your pictures are inspiring!) if the weather holds a little longer - and if I can find time!
    Where is Nonsuch Park - what a name! Does it have a story???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nonsuch was a Henry VIII deer park and it did have a palace once upon a time but that was destroyed. There is a mansion in the park now and it is occasionally open to the public.

    ReplyDelete