Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Digital Photography Course - Week 9

This week we used a tripod and went into the car park at the Smitham Centre to take photographs of the trees.   Now the leaves have gone the trees make some interesting pictures.   Once we had plenty of photographys we used Picasa to crop, darken, lighten and also add background colours to some of the photographs.    These are some of my photos. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hm, I like that background colour thing. Very artsy!

    ReplyDelete