Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Friday, 10 December 2010

Berlin - Chocolate

You cannot go to Berlin and not visit Fassbender & Rausch, the Worlds Largest Chocolate House.  Not only do they have an amazing array of sweets to buy but they have some amazing chocolate models.











Upstairs there is a cafe with scrummy chocolate cakes.

And it really was scrummy




4 comments:

  1. Okay, you got me on this one - didn't know about it! Looks fantastic, though - I'd love to see the models!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, forgot to ask - do they replace them from time to time or are they the same ones all the time? Does chocolate go off...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The large models are very shiney and look very sickly, not sure if they cover them in something to keep them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The models just look out of this world & can't believe that you ate that cake!

    ReplyDelete