Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Saturday, 18 December 2010

The weather outside is...........a blizzard

Today we had a blizzard!   a serious amount of snow and freezing weather.   Fortunately I went out early and got back home before the worst came. 










And at it's worst I got Ted to hold the ruler to see how much snow had fallen on the windowsill outside.






       Nearly 8 inches!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your photos of the trees look lovely. I'm actually a bit envious and if they have a white Christmas in Kent I'll be very envious as I've spent my whole life hoping for one, I move to the other side of the world and look what happens! Enjoy it if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one with Ted and the ruler is very clever. I nearly did the ruler thing on the garden table but then we went for a walk instead and I had so many photos I didn't bother. We didn't have any snow on the windowsills - must have blown the wrong way...

    ReplyDelete