Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Christmas present

I thought I deserved a Christmas present so I bought myself an e-reader.   This will mean that I should have more room in my backpack as it is much thinner than most of the books I have been reading lately.

2 comments:

  1. So what are you reading on your e-reader at the moment? Do you have to buy book downloads or how does this work? (As usual I'm so not clued up on the technology...) And are you enjoying it? Is it harder on the eyes than books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it because it is once size so it doesn't matter how big the book is. I am currently reading A Little Bit of Marvellous by Dawn French.

    You buy the books online and download them on to the PC and then transfer them to the ereader. You do get 100 classics with the ereader too. I am enjoying it and it doesn't seem to be too hard on my eyes, so far.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete