Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Met a friend from Down Under

I met up with my friend, Marg, who is from Australia.  She is over visiting her family and going lots of touristy things around Europe.   We met up in Wimbledon and took the tram to Waddon Marsh to visit the HobbyCraft shop.   Marg is a card maker and wanted to see if she could find some different kind of craft bits to take back to Australia.   We had a good look around and I ended up buy quite a few bits in the hope to kick-start my card making. 

Once we finished buying all out crafty bits we went back to Wimbledon and had a lunch in All Bar One and took the opportunity to catch up on all the news.

1 comment:

  1. How nice meeting up - it's always exciting if people are over from far away... And good luck with the card making - I hope we'll get to see some of the upcoming creations. :)

    ReplyDelete