Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Spring Term - Digital Photography course - week 2

Week 2 of the photography course - This week we discussed the issues we had using the Aperture and Shutter speeds.   We then looked at all the detailed information on the screen of the camera and went through each item so we have an overview and will look at each item in more detail as the weeks go on. 

This weeks homework is to continue to take more photos using the aperture and shutter speeds.   I also need to find myself a tripod for next weeks class.

1 comment:

  1. Still looking forward to seeing the photos. I've been reading my camera manual but still haven't figured out how to get to the shutter and aperture settings although it definitely says it has those functions. Very annoying.

    ReplyDelete