Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Chinese New Year - Year of the Rabbit

Last week was the Chinese New Year and the celebrations in London took place on Sunday.  I went up to town but China Town was so crowded I only managed a couple of photos of the celebration.  They are not very good photos but I here they are anyway.








I did managed to get a picture of the street decorations.




I took a bus back to Victoria I took this photo of Trafalgar Square and you can see the crowds of people.

4 comments:

  1. That's neat, the pictures came out nice to. Everything looked so colorful...what a fun day out. Have a nice day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Lynne, though definitely looking a bit colder than Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne! The Barnum picture is a poster the other two on the wall are cross stitched. Have a nice evening, and thank you for visiting me. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea this is such a big event in London! It reminds me of Hong Kong... The picture of the decorations is great, and the others are nice, too!

    ReplyDelete