Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Sunday, 13 February 2011

London at dusk & night

I took these photographs last week just as the sun was setting and all the lights were coming on in London. 

And I took this photograph locally, but resting my camera on a bollard I used a slow shutter speed to get the effect of the lights from the passing traffic. 

The rest of the photos are on the flickr photostream.

1 comment:

  1. That bottom photo is fun - I love doing these. I can do them out of the window of our bedroom - well not as bright or interesting but quite effective where the cars come down the bridge. I'll do one again one of these days when I can't think of anything for my photo diary...
    The London photos are gorgeous, especially the later ones. You caught some great ambient light there along with the lighted buildings/Eye.

    ReplyDelete