Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Hampton Court Palace

On Sunday I did a trip to Hampton Court Palace to take some photographs.  It is pretty easy to get to the Palace, just a couple of buses.

The last time I went to the Palace, on New Years Eve, I didn't go in but this time I went around the Palace and the Gardens.  I didn't take the audio tour or read all the information in the rooms it was purely a visit to take some photographs. 

It was a grey, dull and damp day so there were not too many visitors around which mean not too many people in my pictures. 




I have loaded all the photos on to my flickr photostream as there were too many to add to the blog but I have added just a couple as a taster.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58563435@N02/sets/72157626143327019/

1 comment:

  1. Some super photos! Some are very similar to photos I took there a few years back, but some are totally different. Chapel Court Garden - I don't remember those interesting posts and figures at all...how weird. Some of your angles and close-ups are wonderful! Tried to leave comments on Flickr but wouldn't let me...

    ReplyDelete