Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Saturday, 12 March 2011

Ideal Home Exhibition

Val and I went to the Ideal Home Exhibition at Earls Court yesterday.   I have not been to this exhibition for many many years and when I found out it cost £18.00 to get in I nearly didn't go this year.   But my friend Val bought a magazine which was giving away complimentary tickets, so she bought 2 copies of the magazine which was a great deal cheaper than the entrance fee.

I did forget to take my camera with me so no photos of the exhibition but have included below photos of my purchases.    Having been told by a few people not to buy too many gadgets, which never seem to work once you get them home, I was quite good and only bought a wooden chopping (cheese board) and a pair of purple MBT's at bargain price.





<<<<< Purple MBT's    :-)

2 comments:

  1. I went several times when I was a lot younger, and always enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would given I was a teenager! would love to go again now I'm older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mouse on the cheese board. I've got a big wooden board (home made) - must have a look for a mouse...
    I try and avoid exhibitions. They are interesting but far too expensive between the entrance fee and the shopping I tend to end up with... :) You were very good indeed with your limited puchases!

    ReplyDelete