Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Friday, 27 May 2011

Salt Cave

Rochelle and I went to the Salt Cave at Earlsfield yesterday evening.  It was different!   Yes that is the word different.  I am not sure it is worth the money, fortunately we got it cheap.  The other thing is we got told off for talking!  Now how ridiculous is that, one girl that had only been in the place 2 minutes went off and told tales to the lady in charge that we were chatting so she had to come and speak to us and tell us to be quiet!

1 comment:

  1. Had to look up what the Salt Cave is! Curiosity, cat, remember... :) Well, it sounds like an interesting if not pleasant outing in your case. Interesting idea, too - would like to experience it but maybe the price is a bit prohibitive as you say...

    ReplyDelete