Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Westminster Cathedral

As I needed to take some landscape photographs for my homework I thought I would go up to London and take my photographs in and around the Westminster Cathedral.  This including going to the top of the tower and taking some photographs of the views from up there.  
This is the first time I have been inside the Cathedral and I don't usually take photographs in Churches but I thought I would take one.
It was a beautiful sunny day and the views from the top of the tower were amazing.  Here are a couple. 
More pictures on flickr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 comment:

  1. Some good photos of Westminster Cathedral - love the one taken from Cardinal Place. I went to see that cathedral some years ago with my mother and had completely forgotten about it but your photos brought it to life again!

    ReplyDelete