Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Thursday, 23 June 2011

It's my birthday

Yes today is my birthday.   I had a fab time, lots messages, phone calls and cards. 
 
Then met my friend, Val, for afternoon tea at Soho's Secret Tea Rooms http://www.sohossecrettearoom.co.uk/ for sandwiches, scones, cakes and tea, plus a glass of champagne.
Later met my another friend Rochelle for a glass of wine or 4 and a few chips in the Westminster Arms. 

Absolutely brilliant day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a such a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fab day. That tea place looks gorgeous! Yummy. And a "Champagne Tea", too?

    ReplyDelete