Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Popular Posts

It is always fascinating to see which posts become the "Popular Posts" and I have been looking through the stats to see how many hits the posts receive.   The Popular Posts show down the right hand side of the blog.  The Berlin Holocaust Memorial has had the most hits, as at today - 706 hits.  Then Fish Pedicure with 285 hits and My herb garden with 189 hits.    The list then goes to the Walk around Richmond (171), Le Gavroche (136) and Camber, Lydd, Dungeness (134).

The oldest of these posts being the Fish Pedicure, then the Camber post and My herb garden.  These posts have been part of the Popular Posts since August/September 2010 when they first appeared on the blog and they continue to get hits.

I also looked at the "Audience" to see where the hits come from.  Most of the hits come from the UK with 4,424 hits, the USA - 1,385 hits and Singapore - 441 hits.   This list contines with Spain, Germany, Canada, Australia, India, Netherlands and France.

It is nearly one year since I started the blog so I will have to see what is popular next year.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see I'm making up a chunk of your audience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got an audience going there! I have no idea how many people are looking at the posts on my website, other than those who actually leave comments. I'll have to find out if there's a way of checking...

    ReplyDelete