Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Sunday, 12 June 2011

Weather in June

Today is the 12 June and the weather is terrible.   It has not stopped raining all day.   This year up until June, and especially over the last 3 months, the weather has been really dry with hardly any rain.  But over the last week there have been several heavy showers and if you are unlucky enough to get caught in one then you are likely to get soaked! 

I took this photograph looking out of my lounge window and wanted to show the rain pouring down the window.

2 comments:

  1. Sue Littleford12 June 2011 at 23:12

    Poured down here too, which was sad. It was the fourth Hadfield Carnival in a row to be drenched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good shot! The weather is rather annoying, though. I got drenched a few times and even when I'm home and dry I find it seriously uninspiring. So do our veggies - most things are well behind.

    ReplyDelete