Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Thursday, 21 July 2011

Mamma Mia

Rochelle and I went to see Mamma Mia at the Prince of Wales Theatre in London, on Tuesday night.  The tickets came from lastminute.com and included a meal at  Kitchen Italia.   We had a very good pasta dish and a drink and then we went off to the theatre.   The theatre was packed and show was brilliant really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it.

3 comments:

  1. I have the movie and haven't had time to sit down and watch it but I can't wait. What a fun night dinner and a show :o) Have a super day! hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lost count of the number of times I've been to see this show - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the film - it was the backdrop to the Mamma Mia party at our church last year... Had no idea it was a show as well. There are a few shows going that I'd like to see, though. The dinner deal sounds like a good idea - makes it a real night out.

    ReplyDelete