Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Friday, 26 August 2011

London Transport Museum

Yesterday I was going to go out into the country with a friend of mine, but as the weather was pretty rubbish we decided to go to the London Transport Museum in Covent Garden. 
It is many years since I have been there and the museum itself was closed for a number of years for refurbishment.  Going to the museum during the school holidays is probably not one of my better moves but we had to think of somewhere uncover as the rain was really heavy.  
The museum is very interesting and follows the history of the London Transport.  As usual I took loads of photographs and have put some of them on flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58563435@N02/sets/72157627397513481/
The ticket to the museum allows me to revisit during the next 12 months, so I think I will be back.

2 comments:

  1. Hhhmmm I think my slightly geeky interest in the London Underground would be satisfied by a trip here. I've often walked by the place but never gone in, perhaps I should one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a look at your photos - the place looks interesting. As usual I like all the details you captured!

    ReplyDelete