Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Farthing Down Fun Day

Today was the Farthing Down Fun Day.  It was also my first event I was undertaking with the British Red Cross doing Event First Aid.    I managed to get there ok, although I needed a cab for the last part of the journey.  The weather was not looking good and eventually got worse to the point that myself and the other Red Cross Volunteers sat in the cars for shelter.   The bad weather meant very few visitors there was nothing much to do so the everyone packed up early and went home at 3.00pm. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, good of you doing the Red Cross First Aid. I'm on the list for St John's but they have't called on me yet. I wonder what it's like...

    ReplyDelete