Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Valencia - Bullring

The bullring was very near to our hotel so we thought we needed to pay it a visit.    We arrived at the bullring to find loads of people going in but it was not a bullfight but the Oktoberfest.

Later in the week we did do a visit to the Museum at the Bullring, It is not a very big museum but it was free.   We watched a film about bullfighting and then went through exhibition of the matador costumes, which are really beautful.

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating - Octoberfest in a bullring! A bit premature as well...? :)

    ReplyDelete