Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Monday, 17 October 2011

Laura and Matthew's Wedding

At the weekend I attended the wedding reception for my friend Laura to her fiancé Matthew.   I have known Laura for a quite a few years as we used to work together but more recently we both became bloggers at about the same time as I started a diary and Laura had gone to live in Singapore.   We follow each others blogs, Laura's blog is Expat Adventures in Singapore http://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/


Laura also gave me the opportunity to make the invites to her wedding and I added a picture on my crafting blog. 
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/wedding-invites


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you had a nice day at your friend's wedding, and even more so, that they had a great wedding day. I've had a look into her blog which is really interesting and brought some nice memories of living in Asia. Maybe I shall look in from time to time...

    ReplyDelete