Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Saturday, 17 December 2011

Chocolate Truffles

I have made some chocolate truffles, these are for the friends I am seeing over the Christmas break.  I started them yesterday and then left them overnight in the fridge.  There are 2 kinds; some rum truffles and I have added some white chocolates to a few of them.  The other kind are nutty as I added peanut butter to the chocolate mix and coated them in chopped nuts too.   They are now all in the freezer and will not be taken out until Christmas Eve, when I shall put them in some papers and get them boxed up.













1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea to make choco truffles as keepsakes for your Christmas visits. I had a similar idea to make cookies but as usual didn't get around to it...boo.

    ReplyDelete