Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Christmas Card Competition

Last Wednesday I entered the Christmas Card Competition at the local camera club.   It was all a bit of fun and we had a really great evening viewing all the entries whilst enjoying glasses of mulled wine, sausages, sausage rolls and mince pies.  The winner was a lovely photograph of a robin.  My entry was more for fun. It was a lego snowman, that I had photographed in Berlin in December 2010, and I added the words; Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Lego Snow!  I may not have won but I did get an honourable mention.

1 comment:

  1. I think he's cute. But of course a good shot of a robin is a worthy winner. Considering how often I've tried to produce one I know how difficult a target they are! Congratulations on the honourable mention.

    ReplyDelete