Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Friday, 23 December 2011

Olympic Games - I am going to them!

I had a call from my Bank yesterday evening to tell me that I had won tickets to an event at the Olympic or Paralympic Games, London 2012.  I walked down to the Bank this morning and they provided me with a letter and a copy of the Q&A.   I will not know which event I am going to until March 2012 but I am really excited to know that I can go to the Games.   

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! How do you do this - you are always winning some really exciting things!?! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete