Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Billy Elliot

I took my niece Laura to see Billy Elliot, the musical at the Victoria Palace, London.   I have see the musical before I really enjoy.  It is very powerful as it is based at the time of the miners strike.  The music is different to that of the movie and it is not one of those musicals that you come out singing too but I still like it.  

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a musical in years, I like them better than going to the movies :o) I haven't seen the movie Billy Elliot, I'm going to add that to my list... Have a great day Lynne! hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was great! a new way of learning new swear words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, you were supposed to be covering your ears!

    ReplyDelete