Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Guards Museum

After lunch I decided to visit the Guards Museum in Birdcage Walk.  It is a museum I wanted to visit for sometime and just never got around to it until now.  You cannot take photographs in the museum, which is shame but it is worth the small charge to go in.  


Outside the museum is a statue of Field Marshall The Earl Alexander of Tunis 1891-1969 - Colonel Irish Guards.  I really like the detail on this statue.
   



1 comment:

  1. You are right, great detail. I love the photo on the right. Interesting angle - something I never remember to try.

    ReplyDelete