Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Friday, 27 July 2012

Olympic Torch Relay along the River

Today is the last day of the Olympic Torch Relay and it travelled from Hampton Court to Tower Bridge on the Gloriana boat that was used in the Royal Pageant.   The Olympic flame will go the the Olympic Stadium later today and the Opening Ceremony for the London 2012 Olympic Games will begin.  


I wanted to see the Gloriana but didn't really want to go in central London so I took a trip to Putney Bridge and got a great place along the river to see the boat and the torch.


No comments:

Post a Comment