Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Olympic Torch Relay

The Olympic Torch Relay started in the UK on 19 May and it passed locally to where I live on 23 July but unfortunately I missed it.   But today I went up into London and managed to see it going over the Millennium Bridge carried by Ade Adepitan.  It was then passed to Ify Egesi who took the torch into the Globe Theatre.   


As you can see below it is a nightmare trying to get photographs through the crowd.
I also managed to get some photos of the Olympic Mascots; Wenlock and Mandeville. 


No comments:

Post a Comment