Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Great St Helen's: Sculpture Space

Today I went into London to take some photographs for college, but while I was in the City I came across the Great St Helen's Sculpture Space and I thought I would also photograph these pieces too.

First the map that shows where are the pieces are located.

Then each of Sculptures, first Roman Standard, 2005 by Tracey Emin

Flowers that Bloom Tomorrow, 2010 by Yayoi Kusama

3 Men Walking, 2008 by Julian Opie

Hammer (Blue), 2011 by Michael Craig-Martin

A Couple of Differences Between Thinking and Feeling, 2000 by Angus Fairhurst

Caterina Dancing Naked 02, 03, 04 2009-2010 by Julian Opie

City of London Rococo, 2012 by Dan Graham

Bottle II, 2010 by Thomas Houseago

No comments:

Post a Comment