Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Saturday, 22 December 2012

Festive Treats

I have been making some festive treats.  Last year I made Truffles but this year I thought I would make something different so not only did I make Rum Truffles, but also Chocolate Fridge Cake and Peanut Butter Squares, thanks to Lorraine Pascale's cook book.

Here is the Chocolate Fridge Cake, with digestive biscuits and Maltesers to give the crunch.
The Peanut Butter Squares - very scrummy 
Here they are all bagged up and ready to be given away. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They were very yummy. I made a second batch of the peanut butter squares for my trip to family in Worthing and they went down very well.

      Delete