Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Ice Sculpting - London

Went into London today to see some of the Ice Sculpting Festival at Canary Wharf.   I must admit I didn't stay long or join the long queue to see the completed works.   I did however see one piece being worked on.
Also found this rather elegant chess piece.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynne! Thank you for visiting me :-)
    The ice sculptures are fantastic. They had an ice sculpture artist here where I live some years back, it was so neat to see. I hope your doing well, have a great week! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete