Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Saturday, 2 November 2013

Littlecote House weekend 2013

My school friends and I like to meet up for a weekend to catch-up on everyone's news, go out and about and find nice places to stop for a coffee.   We went to Littlecote House this year.  During out weekend we did a trip to Marlborough and Hungerford on the Saturday.  
On the Sunday we found the Littlecote Roman Villa and Orpheus Mosaic and then to the local village pub for lunch.  It poured with rain while we were there and we got absolutely soaked.
More photos on flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment