Welcome to my blog

This is my diary blog which I started when I retired from the Civil Service in April 2010. I like to include some of the things that I see and do with as many photographs as possible. Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed it and will return to see what I have been doing. Or you could always join and be one of my followers.

If you would like to use one of my photographs then please ask me first, as they are all subject to copyright.

If you are interested in my crafts then I have added these to my crafting blog -
http://lynnes-crafting.blogspot.com/





Search

Saturday, 9 August 2014

Popular posts - 4 years on.

It is just over 4 years since I started my blog and I know I have not been so good at updating but I will try harder in the future. I thought I would check out the most popular posts.

The most popular posts are shown down the right hand side of the blog.   

The Walk around Richmond (part 1) had the most hits and as at today 1736 hits.   I must get around to finishing this walk and publish part 2.  Next comes the Fish Pedicure - 1693 hits, then Street Furniture - 1106 hits, the Berlin Holocaust Memorial with 1,027 hits, and Berlin Checkpoint Charlie with 868 hits.  

The Audience numbers has certainly gone up too and the hits from within the UK was 21,869, the USA 13,173, Germany - 1272, Russia - 1256.  The list continues with India, Canada, France, Singapore, Australia and Italy. 

I look forward to seeing how the posts are going in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment